Monday 1 July 2013

thankful

Two are better than one ; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heart: but how can one be warm alone?
Ecclesiastes 4:9-11

I need to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for their kind words  about the last post.
The feedback, in comments, in private messages and in face-to-face conversations, has been beyond anything I was expected when I sat down to write it. I appreciate each of you for taking the time to read what's been on my heart and I'm hopeful sharing a difficult piece of my testimony will help someone else someday.

I could not ask for better people to have in my life. God has blessed me and I'm so thankful for that.




when I thought hope had ended, I always find a little bit more. 
It's not like I'm trying to be optimistic - if the truth be told, I'd rather dismiss it
and be free of the burden of living that hoping requires.
To bring my heart to every day
and run the risk of fearlessly loving without running away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment